Sunday, September 26, 2010

Going steady

Day 13. Kenpo. I like doing things on my own time, without the feeling of not having to rush. Well, it's a Saturday and I don't need to go anywhere. I can take mini breaks here and there, not too many and without slowing down my heartbeat. Kenpo is a cardio workout, where you're moving constantly. I like this workout, I think it's one of my favorites (sorry if I'm repeating myself)!

These days, I usually start out with a protein shake (after my workout, of course), for lunch I either have crispbread with some chicken file on it or 43% fiber cornflakes with a banana and then dinner. I try not to eat too much..

Day 14. Rest day. Thankfully! I can choose either to have an off day or stretch. I like my off days, it's also a Sunday and I'm normally too lazy to do anything.

After dinner, I did cheat a little bit; for desert I had a Mars ice cream. It was in the freezer, it's been haunting me for awhile and decided to reward myself with a little treat. That is my only big cheat until Day 90. I felt like I cheated, and now feel guilty. It's all good though. You can have a little something every once in a while right? Just as long as you don't keep doing it constantly.

I have survived yet another week, which makes me really happy. 2,5 months to go until my first goal!!! That's not too long. I'm feeling better than ever, and in general more energized and active.

Oh, I almost forgot, this week I lost 1,1 kg (about 2,4 lbs) and a few centimeters here and there. It's not anything drastic but it's steady. That makes me feel good. (Even though, sometimes I'd like for it to go a bit faster..I'm just too impatient, I guess.)

No comments:

Post a Comment