Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Afterpost

Oh yeah, I completely forgot to tell you that it is so hard to get out of my old habits.
I'm leaving school and really hungry. I want fast energy, so I want to go to the store and get that little chocolate bar (or whatever bad snack I'm in the mood for). I'm so used to having something on the way back home, especially when I now have to travel 60-90 minutes!  It takes extra hard work for me not to go back to my old, bad habits. I'm going to beat it though! I'm strong enough to do this, I have that willpower and drive to change those bad habits!

5 comments:

  1. Hey baby, you're doing a great job! And I know it's hard to kick old habits but as long as you have determination you can achieve anything. Very good idea to start this blog of yours :). Now I wanna see regular picture updates as well okay??? I love you <3

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up! Old habits die hard. Carry healthy snacks with you - the key is preparing for that snack craving before you have the chance to go to the store and buy some chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex honey, pictures? Ehmmmm...maybe. We'll see, you're the one who has to take them though! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, you're absolutely right! I usually do take my lunch and a healthy snack with me to school. I have found these great sports bar thingys, which taste a bit like chocolate :D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel ashamed - I have just pigged out on biscuits!

    Well, I did have a long walk in the woods first...

    ReplyDelete