Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Last week of Phase I (already)!

Oh boy, time really has flown by and it's been almost two weeks already or something! Bad, bad me! Haha.


Day 14. Rest day.


Day 15. Chest & Back, and Ab Ripper.
Day 16. Plyometrics.
Day 17. Shoulders & Arms, and Ab Ripper.
Day 18. Yoga.
Day 19. Legs & Back, and Ab Ripper.
Day 20. Kenpo.
Day 21. Rest day.


Day 22. Yoga.
Day 23. Core Synergistics.


I've been bringing it every day as hard as I could. I haven't always felt like working out but I try to keep myself motivated and not losing my focus. Last weekend, I had a bit of a fallout, bought a bag of wine-gums (140g). Also the chocoholic in me couldn't handle it anymore so I wanted to buy something with chocolate and I bought some muesli-chocolate bars. They're quite tasty actually. No more though, I really can't lose my focus of what I can and cannot have. Next time I'll have chocolate, it'll be after 90 days and December! I can do this! I really want to lose the weight - I've been working too hard to stop now, spent too much money on this and changed my life for this - I'm not quitting now!!

Other than the fallout, I've been eating healthy, well as  healthy as I can. Today I had very low-fat lasagna, made of vegetarian mince mixed with mushrooms, used skimmed milk and low fat-low carb cheese. Didn't use extra oil or anything either. It was actually quite tasty too!

This week is the last week of Phase I. I can't believe I've been at it for almost a month, it's crazy how fast time goes. I won't weigh myself nor measure myself until Day 30. Not because of my fallout but because that's what they recommend. I don't want to lose my focus if I haven't lost any cm/inches or kg/lbs. So, this week is actually Recovery week which basically means that you don't lift any weights.

I actually like the resistance training more than cardio. I don't know why. Anyways, today's Core Synergistics was really, really hard. Different kinds of push-ups and other hard moves. I guess my core isn't that good yet to be able to do this properly. I haven't done this workout before, so it was new, which probably also affected my workout and the reason why I felt it was hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment