Monday, September 13, 2010

Here we go (again)!

As I told you last time, I'm starting again with the Classic program.

Day 1. Chest&Back and Ab Ripper. Oh boy, it's early in the morning and I need to do push-ups. I've never been good at push-ups! In fact, I always hated push-ups. I was so surprised how many push-ups I can do though, I did way over my expectations. Of course in P90X there are different versions. Some felt rather easy, so I'm wondering if I'm doing it correctly. I can't go that low yet, but it's a starts and hopefully by the end of 90 days, I'll be able to master the push-ups. I have high hopes.

What is wrong with my abs? I was very satisfied with Chest & Back workout, but the Ab Ripper was really hard today! I had to push myself to do some of them, but some I just couldn't do so I went on to the next one. I need to push myself tad a bit harder, I can't lose my focus.

That is what I want to achieve - she's sexy, fit and curvaceous all at the same time. I probably won't be able to achieve exactly that, it's just to give me motivation when I'm almost losing it and want to quit. I'm going to try my hardest to get to that point, and it is going to be a very long road. And it needs a lot of patience. I will achieve that, I can achieve that.

Anyone who wants to lose weight, shouldn't lose focus. If you slip for a day, that's fine, just as long as you get back on it tomorrow. Food is a big obstacle for me, and whenever I want some "bad" food, I replace it with a fruit or another healthy snack. To be honest, it's quite a relief that I don't have the craving to eat chocolate constantly. Fruit is delicious, it's healthy and it's sweet. Now, I've noticed that I'm craving for my fruit bowl every night, that has got me hooked.

I would advice to keep your goal in your mind. If you want to achieve that, you need to work hard for it. There's no doubt about it. However, it can be a lot of fun, working out gives you more energy, makes your mind more active. You should just take the best out of it! Saying I can't do it, doesn't help you at all. Self-pitying doesn't help. Positive thinking and I can do it, I will do it will help you to get you in shape and lose weight.

Unfortunately, again tomorrow I cannot workout in the morning, as I already have to wake up somewhere around 5 or 6am. So, I need to push myself to workout in the afternoon. I can do it though!!! Even if I'll get sick, I'll be doing P90X, no excuses this time.

Nutrition
Breakfast 43% fiber cornflakes with banana
Lunch One high energy bar and two yo-fruit bars (didn't have lunch..didn't have enough time to buy lunch)
Dinner Salmon with a big potato and salad (my fav. meal!)
8pm snack My daily fruit bowl, consisting of a kiwi, a banana and an apple

2 comments:

  1. "she's sexy, fit and curvaceous all at the same time"... and you're what? Not beautiful? Nonsense! But if this regime is doing you good, then I'm right behind you.

    In middle age I am definitely becoming apple-shaped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I meant that she has the type of body that I want. I want to be fit and healthy with a bit of curves :)

    ReplyDelete