Friday, September 24, 2010

No pain, no gain!

Oh boy, why am I so bad at blogging? This sucks!


Day 9. Plyometrics. This is by far the hardest workout in P90X! I don't know if I hate it or like it. I guess I just have to get better at it, get my condition better.

Day 10. Shoulders & Arms, and Ab Ripper. I can say that I'm getting better at push-ups! Yay. My arms are getting stronger, I love that. This morning, I woke up at 5am to rush to school, just to find out that the classes are cancelled! Why did I wake up at 5am then? At least I did my exercises, although somewhat poorly. I did the best I could that morning.

I have to make a correction at this point, I have been using 2,5 kg (about 5,5 lbs) weights last week. On Monday and a few of the exercises today, I used 4,5 kg (almost 10 lbs). No wonder it was so heavy to do the exercises! When I realized this, I switched to 3,5 kg (7,7 lbs). This will be the weight for now. Not sure, when I will switch it again.


Day 11. Yoga. I normally don't mind Yoga as I want to get better at it and eventually master it. That day though, I wasn't really feeling it. I wanted to quit within 30 mins. That would have been very weak of me, so I just pushed through. It got better when it started to be more about balance (you know the famous tree -pose). I was so over the "cardio" part!

Day 12. Legs & Back, and Ab Ripper. I can honestly say that today I really had an awesome workout (for once)! I gave my all! It helped that my hubby pushed me with Ab Ripper, that way I couldn't cheat, like I sometimes do. I did 10-15 reps on each of the moves and I really could feel my abs. I was shivering for like an hour afterwards. That is how I know that I worked hard.

I have been eating healthy, ate what we in Finland call "mince soup" (don't know how else to call it) with lots of veggies, lots of salad, the protein shake etc. I love cheese but I have given that up for now, I want to eat as much protein as I can, so I have chicken file on my crispbread. I have to say that I am proud of myself for doing so good. I don't really crave that much of the junk food/chocolate/sweets/etc. I have my goal in mind and I want to achieve it. If I keep it up like this, I might lose the weight faster than I think. I'm not getting my hopes up, I still have my 9,5 months to lose all the excess weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment