Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tired, but happy

Day 2. Cardio X. Unfortantely, I couldn't work out this morning. Even though I had a pretty long day, and when I came home from school I was really tired, I pushed myself to work out. It's only day 2, and if I would slack already, I might as well quit writing this blog!

P90X's Cardio was not what I expected. I don't know what I was expecting. Maybe I had some expectations that it would be some up-tempo similar to aerobics. No, it started  out with some yoga moves, damn, I didn't realize how much strength you need to do it! 15-20 minutes into it, the program got tougher and faster. The moves reminded me of Billy Blanks' Taebo, at this point, I was really enjoying it actually. I must admit, I felt somewhat cool doing it. Haha. Before the cool down and stretching, I gave my all, and I was really out of breath, my heart was beating really fast. Afterwards, I was very satisfied of my work out. I got a bit more energy too.

Today I had
Breakfast Cornflakes (43% fibres)
Lunch Two croissants (maybe I shouldn't have had those..I forgot to make my lunch before I left home)
Dinner Pasta-chicken salad (we had still a lot of salad from yesterday)
Evening snack Apple/banana salad (I've really started to like this..it keeps me from snacking bad stuff!)

Tonight I can go to bed satisfied. See you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment