Sunday, September 5, 2010

Intro to this blog

Hi, my name is Sara, and I'm overweight. So many times I have said to myself "Tomorrow, I'll really start working out and working on my weight loss", and so many times I have failed at my goal. This blog is like a diary to me, I'll post (hopefully) daily of how that day has gone, what I've eaten, the frustration, the tears and the smiles, anything you can imagine. This is to keep me motivated, and not forgetting my goal.

My goal is to get to my ideal weight, between 65-70 kilos. My time frame is still a little open. I will add some more details soon. To reach my goal weight, I have almost 30 kilos to lose. Yes, this time it has gotten really too far, especially someone my size. Hence the blog/journal.

Unfortunately, I cannot afford a personal coach, so I just have to stick with some workout programs made for home use. I will start with P90X, I've heard so many good stories losing weight and getting lean with that program, so I decided to challenge myself with that. It's going to be very hard, but in order to get into shape and lose all that excess weight, I do need to be hard on myself. This time it's going to be different - no cheating. (And if I do cheat, I will write about it..).

I already worked out today, didn't do P90X yet. I'm already hurting from today's workout. Which, in some way, is kind of nice. That's when you know you've done something. Today I'll eat my last chocolate ice cream, today is my last cheat day.

It doesn't start from tomorrow, it starts from today.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sara... Congratulations on taking your first step here. I've found that by blogging this way you can really make a difference and changes in your lifestyle.

    Good luck - I'll do my best to keep up with your journey..

    Danielle
    (aka chordphrute)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Danielle! Yes, that's why I'm doing this, I'm really determined. I won't give up, hence the blog!

    I'll have a look at your blog later :). Thanks for stopping by :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sara, I am doing the same. Did you see my FCC blog? We can do this together!!! I am here with your girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mariana! Glad you could check out my blog! Are you also doing P90X? Yes, I'm following your FCC blog :).
    I'm here with you too. Together we can do this!!!!

    ReplyDelete