Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's been a week!

Oh my, it's been nearly a week since I've written here! Time goes by so fast! School is what you can blame it on, it's taken most of my time, and well, traveling to school takes a lot of energy out of me. I don't even check my email daily anymore, that's how tired I can get. Starting next week again, I will continue blogging more regularly again. Anywho, just a quick recap of my past week.

Day 2. Plyometrics. Is by far the hardest program of P90X! If you can master this one, you're a winner!

Day 3. Shoulders&Arms and Ab Ripper. I woke up like 5 am to do this workout! I've noticed that the best workouts I have are before I do anything or go anywhere, even if I have to wake up extra early for it! I've always hated push ups, well, this workout is mainly about push-ups and pull-ups. I cannot do pull-ups either, well the pull-up bar that I now have is higher than I thought it'd be so I cannot really reach to it, and I don't have a proper chair to help me either. So I just use 1,5 kg weights and do more reps.

Day 4. Yoga. Ahhh, I have love-hate relationship with yoga, sometimes I can do it, at times I can't. I want to be able to yoga very well. It "fits" to my personality, and calms me down if I can do it correctly.

Day 5. Legs&Back and Ab Ripper. Even though I had to wake up like 4.30 am to do this workout, and I only had a few (useless, might I add) hours of school, I still wanted to do before I went anywhere. I could fall asleep later that day. This was an okay workout. Nothing special.

Day 6. Kenpo. Kenpo is the Taebo kind of workout, a lot of "punching" and kicking. I love this one! It's one of my favorites. Makes me feel cool! Haha.

Day 7. Rest day. I was planning on doing the stretching program today, but I felt so tired from the past week that I couldn't bring myself to do it. Also, I needed to catch up with some of my school work. Today was also the measuring day, nothing really that dramatic has happened but I have a lost a few centimeters here and there. A kilo of my weight. I have started to follow the eating "schedule" too, that the P90X program recommends. I saw protein shake powder on sale, so I bought that, which helps you gain muscle easier. Also I have started to eat those special pills that help you lose weight, prescribed by my Finnish doctor. I feel like I can  fit better in my jeans now, which is awesome. I generally feel so much better and I am more confident of myself. I still have a long way to go but, to all those who want to lose weight, please do not starve yourself, you should have a little meal once in every two hours, e.g. a fruit. I'm trying not to eat too many fruits either (one per day) because of the food program.

It's a new week tomorrow. Week 2 and I ain't quitting! :) Those food recommendations are still welcome :).

Until soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment