Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My body is tired but still going strong!

I haven't done my updates lately because last week was completely dedicated to finishing all my reports. I already had to sit by the computer writing for about 4-7 hours a day. After that, I wasn't feeling like writing anymore! I wouldn't be a good writer hahah. 
That's now done though, and I can come back to my blog more often (hopefully).


Day 33. Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X. I brought it really hard today, pushed my limits and a little extra. It was excellent workout for me! What else can I say? This is my favorite from the resistance programs!


Day 34. Kenpo X. I enjoy doing Kenpo a lot, I just have a lot of fun with it! Time flies by with this workout. No, I'm not trying to sell this haha, it's just how I feel. This is by far my favorite cardio workout! Again, brought it really hard.
I did this workout after I was done with one of the school reports, it was nice to get the energy out of me, do something else for a minute and then I got back to my reports. I don't think I would have been able to do as much for the reports as I did, if I didn't workout!


Day 35. Stretch. This week I have been hurting a lot, mainly because of the recovery week last week. I decided I'd do some extra stretching, it's also good for me. I didn't do the whole hour, just a few selected ones. It was nice, I didn't feel as stiff anymore (or actually the next morning).


Day 36. Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, Ab Ripper X. I think this is one of the hardest workouts, well at least for me. Yes, I want my arms (especially triceps) and shoulders to look nicer and stuff but I think this is more for men than for women. That's okay though, it's not like I can gain as much muscles as Madonna for instance haha. I still keep doing the best that I can and that's all is asked from me.


Day 37. Plyometrics. I've been very positive and motivated to workout. This morning, I was dreading to do anything. It took me awhile to get started. The reason for this is now that I'm done stressing out about school, my body is tired. That's what I think at least. I know I could have done better job with Plyometrics, sometimes you just have those kind of days when you can't bring it as hard. This was one of those days, I haven't had one for a very long time!
Today is the 7th day since the last weighing+measuring, I think I'm going to do the measuring either once a month or twice a month, not really sure yet. I still weighed myself because I want to know how I'm doing with that. This morning the scale showed 88,7 kg (195,5 lbs). In five weeks of time, I've lost total of 6,5 kg (14,3 lbs)!! I think this is the reason why I'm so motivated - I see positive results.


I know, I haven't talked about food lately, I will get back to that soon. I always forget what I've eaten those days, especially when I haven't written for awhile. I've also thought of posting photo's of my dinner. I can say though is that I try to eat healthy things; crisp  bread (a good substitute for Finnish rye bread), enough of proteins, a piece of fruit per day and low-fat food. I've also tried to not eat anything after 8pm. Lately, I've started to feel healthier which gives me a good feeling, I'm treating my body better than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment