Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 30 = Measuring time!

I know I'm supposed to be doing some school work, but I've been at it the whole morning. So, I wanted to take a "creative" break, as I call them to write this blog.


Day 30. Plyometrics. I was noticing that I'm getting  a bit better at this thing. Yes, it hurts and I want to give up at times, but it's supposed to hurt. That is an indication to me that I'm doing something! I didn't give up, I brought it best to my abilities. I'm not losing my motivation, which is very surprising but really good. I'm so determined with it now, even though I would really want to go to the store and buy a chocolate bar or a muffin or something. Another craving what I've had for awhile is Turkish pizza (we just recently got a Turkish store here, that's why haha). Turkish pizza is not like a normal pizza, a lot less calories than in the normal one, there's only some mince with tomato sauce, salad and some garlic sauce and another kind of sauce which I always forget! It's wrapped like a tortilla, sort of. It's quite good, really.

Anyways, enough about that. So, today was the measuring and weighing day. I have lost 2,2 kg (4,85 lbs) in two weeks!!! I'm sooo amazed! That's really a lot for only two weeks! This thing IS really working!!! I've never been able to lose that much in such a short amount of time, especially when my body is used to working out. Now, to my measurements,


                        cm                                               inches
                      Day 21             Day 30                 Day 21                 Day 30
Neck               36,7                  35,9                      14,4                     14
Right Arm      36,7                  36                         14,4                     14
Left arm         36,3                  35                         14,2                     13,7
Chest             112,5                110,7                     44,2                     43,5
Waist              95,3                  95,1                      37,5                     37,4
Hips               120,5                119                        47,4                     46,8
Right Thigh  64,6                  64                          25,4                     25,2
Left Thigh     63,3                  63,5                      24,9                      25

Oh my, it's even worse in inches..it is what it is, I guess.


As you can imagine,  at first I wasn't too happy that I didn't lose that much in the measurements. I thought especially I would have lost more on my waist. I did lose quite a bit on my hips though, which is great! They do say on the instructions though that you might not lose anything until the last month, because you eat a lot of protein which helps you with gaining muscle. Now, I don't want to gain that much muscle and I won't with the weights that I have! I just want it tighter. So, I'm not that worried about it, I'm just excited I lost 2,2 kg/4,85lbs! I can feel my pants getting a bit looser on me and my arms fit better in my shirts. I can just feel it everywhere pretty much. That's all that matters to me. If I dare, I might post a pic of myself..just have to keep coming back and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment