Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Loosing motivation a little

For some reason it's hard to keep up with my blog these days, not sure what it is. 


Day 38. Back & Biceps, and Ab Ripper X.
Day 39. Yoga.
Day 40. Legs & Back, and Ab Ripper X.
Day 41. Kenpo X.
Day 42. Rest.


Day 43. Rest.
Day 44. Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, and Ab Ripper X. Plyometrics.
Day 45. Back & Biceps, and Ab Ripper X. 


I cannot remember exactly what happened over the past week. I know though, that I'm losing my motivation a bit. I don't know. I guess I'm starting to think that this is old now and want to move on to something else, or it has become more of a routine than anything else. I haven't stopped yet, and I'm not going to, just a statement that I'm getting a bit bored with it. A few words of motivation would be nice to hear ;).

I was so tired on Monday that I couldn't bring myself to workout, so I had to do doubles yesterday. I don't recommend this to anyone! 2,5 hours of working out, believe me, is very exhausting. Another reason why that's not a good idea, is because you shouldn't do resistance training two days in a row. My muscles hurt a lot today.

Today was the first time that I used the pull-up bar!! I was amazed! It wasn't very pretty of what I could do but I did it anyways, even though it was with a help  of a chair. I felt great today. I also did 40 Mason twist's on Ab Ripper for the first time. I brought it today and I'm very satisfied now.

Next week will be a recovery week already, so the 8th week. Nonetheless, I'm on schedule, when it comes to losing weight. In fact, I'm a bit ahead according to my weight loss schedule. I'm now 88,0 kg (194 lbs). 3 kg (6,6 lbs) more and I've reached my first goal and lost 10 kg (22 lbs).

That's all I have to report folks. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment