Monday, October 11, 2010

Phase II is here!

Day 25. X Stretch. I didn't even sweat with this program. It was nice to do though, as my muscles were sore. I think I should try and do this once a week. I know it'd be good for me!

Day 26. Core Synergistics. After Plyometrics, I find this hardest! It's all about engaging your core, which is really hard as my core isn't that strong yet. I will get better though. I did the best I could and that's all I can do!

Day 27. Yoga X. Why have I started dreading Yoga lately? Oh, I know why, because of the first 45 minutes, it's all about strength and (what was it called?) Astanga salutations, Upward & Downward dog etc. I strongly dislike the Yoga Belly 7 that's on the program as well, I'd rather do Ab Ripper haha. Pulled through though (barely, had to be pushed).

Day 28. Rest day. Oh, how nice, a rest day! Even though this week hasn't been as hard as the first weeks, it's still nice to have a rest day. This day was totally dedicated to school work!



Day 29. Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, and Ab Ripper X. A new week, a new phase, new programs. Yippee! I'm excited. Until I do the program Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, oh boy was this hard! It's good, it's refreshing to do new things again, I was getting a bit bored with the earlier program! This program had so much harder push-ups, and I wouldn't be able to do them unless I did it the ladies way, on my knees. I get much deeper and more reps that way, which I was really surprised. I only did 10 reps per push-up (or something like that) but that's a lot for me, considering I haven't been able to do any push-ups before I started P90X! I brought it though and now my shoulders hurt. They'll probably be even more sore tomorrow. I feel like Ab Ripper is starting to get a bit easier on me these days. Overall, I'm satisfied of today's workout.

Tomorrow will be my 30th Day on P90X. I'm supposed to weigh and measure myself again. I'm a bit nervous about that. I have worked hard, and I hope that it shows. Since, I have a busy schedule this week at school (have to finish 4 reports by next Monday, I've finished 1 already), I need to spend a lot of time doing them. What I'm trying to say, is that I don't think there'll be a lot of updates this week. Maybe tomorrow, I hope. I hope, I have enough time to measure/weigh myself before school.

No comments:

Post a Comment