Sunday, November 21, 2010

What's wrong with this?

Time flies by so fast, it's unbelievable! One of the reasons why I haven't updated anything is because I haven't had the energy to do it as I got the cold for a few days. 


Day 61. Legs & Back, and Ab Ripper X. 
Day 62. Kenpo X. 
Day 63. Rest day.


Day 64. Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, and Ab Ripper X.
Day 65. Plyometrics.
Day 66. Rest day.
Day 67. Rest day.
Day 68. Yoga.
Day 69. Rest day.
Day 70. Legs & Back, and Ab Ripper X.


As you can see that this week has been a bit all over the place. I was supposed to do  Back & Biceps on Wednesday but I skipped it all together, just this one time. Like I mentioned above, I've been sick this week, which resulted in not having energy to workout.

I don't know where my motivation has gone. This really sucks. I need to get it back, especially when I only have 3 weeks left of P90X! I'm almost there, I can't believe it! I need to stick through this and then I can have one week break! My weight loss has kind of plateaued. I do know where the problem is - not working regularly and not looking after what I put in my mouth as much as I should.

I just have to keep my head in the game and remember my goals and achieve them! This always happens though, after some time it becomes a routine like and I lose my interest. Also, I start knowing the program so well that I know who's going to say and what they're going to say next. I guess that's one of my biggest problems whenever I'm trying to lose weight. I need to overcome this and just stick with it. I need to lose the excess weight that I have. I need to reach my goals for so many reasons!

2 comments:

  1. Don't fret baby girl, I know how you feel. You're doing great! <3

    ReplyDelete