Monday, November 1, 2010

Second recovery week, and hitting a plateau.

Day 47. Legs & Back, and Ab Ripper X. This was a good workout routine! I did the pull-ups on pull-up bar with a chair and some assistance. It was great! I exceeded my expectations of how many pull-ups I can do! Now I can get the back that I want! My back muscles hurt the next day.

Day 48. Kenpo. You know, I always enjoy this workout, it goes by so fast. I probably say this every time and I'll stop saying it from now on. Haha. I've got nothing else to say, except it was a good workout.

Day 49. Rest day. Didn't want to do anything today, feeling really lazy! I enjoy my day offs.



Recovery week
Day 50. Yoga. It's already the end of the second phase, I can't believe it! I've been working on my body for almost two months now, that's crazy! My motivation hasn't been as high as it once was, probably because I feel it's more of a routine than anything else. I'm doing though and I have willpower to finish this, I have my goals in mind and so close of reaching the first one.
Yoga today was alright, not particularly that great nor really bad, just okay. I got through it.


There's something that I've wanted to say about P90X for awhile, just haven't gotten the chance (or remembered it). You shouldn't hit a plateau with P90X. However, if you do, either keep bringing it harder or eat a bit more. Don't go snacking but just have one more meal a day or something, like crisp bread or a fruit. That should help with the weight loss.

I mentioned to bring it harder. This can be pretty hard at times as you get comfortable with what you're doing. I know I forgot this fact for awhile, which is why I wanted to start doing pull-ups for instance. Use more weights or do more reps, at least each phase. Don't get stuck with what you're doing. I think that might also result in hitting a plateau. I had to remind myself to do this and that's why I'll start using heavier weights, do more reps and get better at pull-ups.

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment