Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 60.

Gosh, it's been almost a week already (again)! I'm so bad at keeping up with my blog.


Day 57. Chest & Back, and Ab Ripper X. Did the best I could do, that's all I can. It was hard doing resistance training after a week of not doing it! Abs was very hard for me today, I don't know why. It was just heavy! Next time better, though.

Day 58. Plyometrics. It was a good workout.

Day 59. Shoulders & Arms, and Ab Ripper X. Haven't had these programs since the first phase, and I kind of have to say that I've forgotten some of these moves. I think it's a good thing. I know that I've gotten stronger in my arms and stuff, and now I use 4,5 kg weights instead of 3,5 kg (9,9 lbs instead of 7,7 lbs). That's so much heavier, I can barely do the 12 reps with some of the moves! I just have to keep bring it harder each time.

Day 60. Yoga. Wasn't really feeling it today, so I have to be honest that I sort of half-assed it today.

Why is my motivation dropping at this point?? It REALLY shouldn't! I need to keep working on it. Maybe it's because I don't see that much results. It was supposed to be measuring day this morning, but it was a bit busy morning so didn't have time to take measurements.

I just feel like I'm not really losing any weight, like I've hit a plateau. I could be gaining weight, like they warn about gaining weight. Still, even though the scale doesn't show that I've lost any weight, in fact I've stayed the same since  last week. I just would like to see more of a difference with the loss, it can be very demotivating not to see any weight loss when you step on that scale. It's like you give your all, workout 6 days a week, spending tremendous amount of time doing it and it doesn't show anywhere. Why do it at all then?
I just need to get over myself, and over this..it's not easy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment