Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Going steady..

Day 71. Chest & Back, and Ab Ripper X. Today's workout was a good one, nothing spectacular nor bad, just good.


Day 72. Plyometrics. Didn't want to do plyometrics but I pushed through. Just pushed through.


Day 73. Shoulders & Arms, and Ab Ripper X. Again, alright workout. At least I'm doing it right?

Is it noticeable that my motivation keeps getting lower and lower? Even though I know that I need to lose weight for so many reasons, including health reasons, I just can't commit to it like I did in the beginning. Maybe I'm being hard on myself, I don't know. I know that if I don't get my weight under control and keep loosing weight, I will get some serious health problems.

Yes, Rome wasn't built in a day, I know that. Maybe I expect too much of myself in short period of time. I don't know. Sometimes the motivation drops but after awhile it picks up again. I'm hoping this will happen. I'll stick through with P90X and look forward to starting a new routine, perhaps it'll be Insanity. Not sure yet, as it is very taxing on your body, and if your form isn't right, you might have some serious (knee) injuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment