Sunday, November 7, 2010

End of Phase II with some confessions

Day 51. Core Synergistics. I don't particularly care for this workout. It's in the program way too little to improve the quality of the moves. With that said, it's nice to have some new moves though, especially when I'm the type of person to get bored rather quickly. I just wish that the moves weren't that hard though, haha. Like the title says, it's core work, engaging your abs, thighs, chest muscles..everything in the center of the body. Synergistics meaning that working on different muscles at the same time. (I'm explaining this because I didn't understand what core synergistics meant at first, not because I doubt your English.)


Day 52. Kenpo X. What can I say? A good workout. Not gonna repeat what I've said about kenpo before, just a good workout.


Day 53. X Stretch. It was supposed to be a stretching day, instead I needed a day off. I don't know why exactly, I just needed not to do anything for that day.


Day 54. Core Synergistics. Again, core synergistics, hmm. Not that good of a workout. I wasn't satisfied with the performance that I did that day. That's the perfectionist side in me, I guess.


Day 55. Rest day. Switched up between the stretch or rest day with yoga day, just wasn't feeling it today to workout, again.


Day 56. Yoga X. Did the best I could today, better than I have before with yoga! I'm actually proud of myself, for once! I pushed through with all of the moves (except one), did some of the moves that I haven't wanted to do before. I feel good that I did it properly this time.

There's an issue that I need to bring up on the blog as I promised myself I would be honest in the blog, like I'm honest on my diary. This is not an easy issue, not to bring up or talk about. I have relapsed with eating chocolate. Yes, I know very very bad of me. Every time I think, this is the last time I'll have chocolate, the next day I go an buy more of it. I eat it sneakily. The thing is that I can get away with it, without the other person seeing me eat it or having a clue that I even have chocolate in the house. I feel like I have a serious addiction, not to drugs or alcohol but to chocolate. I don't know what it is.

This has resulted in not losing as much weight as I could, but I haven't gained any weight which makes me really surprised! I'm fearing for the holidays, as it's always been a big chocolate festive for me. I'd love to have that one bar of the best chocolate ever, the Finnish Fazer's blue, as we call it in Finnish. This makes me think should I have it at all this year? I don't want to gain back that weight that I've already lost and I do want to be 60 kg (132 lbs) by the end of May. I will have to think about it.

There, that was one of the hardest things to say here, but I needed to in order to reach my goals. No more chocolate as of today, I promise you and myself, it's just going to ruin my weight loss and I don't want that. I need to bring it even harder next week as it is the start of third phase and I need to, absolutely have to  reach my goals!! This was just a setback, now I'm coming back stronger than ever and don't want anything to interfere with my weight loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment